Are you ready to experience the rich history of west Africa and participate in the 4th Annual African Kundalini Yoga Festival? This year’s theme is Commitment: The First Step Towards Happiness.
Some of the highlights of the tour include visits to:
- The Tamale in the Northern Region and the local Cultural Center
- The Nania Slave camp that served as warehouse for slave traders and the Sirigu Women’s Organization for Pottery and Art
- The Kintampo Waterfalls, one of the impressive falls in Ghana
- Ahwiaa – the woodcarver’s village specializing in woodcarving such as the Ashanti stools, fertility dolls and walking sticks
- Ntonso – Adinkra cloth and tie-and-dye process where you will have an opportunity to create your own designs and Bonwire for the famous Kente cloth
- Tafi –Atome Monkey Sanctuary near Nyagbo. This unique Monkey Sanctuary lies in a beautiful peaceful village whose inhabitants believe the rare True Mons Monkeys to be sacred and is messengers of the gods and their protectors
- Cape Coast Castle which was originally started by the Swedes in 1652. It served as the headquarters and seat of the British colonial government until 1877
Please see below for details on payment, vaccinations, visas and round trip airfare. Call us at 323-735-0500 with any questions. Sat Nam!
TOTAL $2600 for Double Occupancy includes complete Tour of Ghana and four day Yoga Festival hosted by 3HO Togo. The total for Single Occupancy is $3300.
Sample payment plan for Double Occupancy:
- Initial reservation: $600 due upon registration (non-refundable deposit, paid via Cashiers Check to 10th Gate Yoga or PayPal to Krishna108@krishnakaur.org)
- Payment plans are available, please call us at 323-735-0500 to set up a schedule of payments
- Total amount due October 15th
This cost includes all ground transportation, double occupancy lodging and meals. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Addition fees apply for the Ghana multi-entry visa ($100) and Yellow Fever vaccination (check with your local health provider).
We are happy to help you book your flight to Accra, Ghana or Lome, Togo.
Recommended airlines include KLM Royal Dutch Airline, British Airways & Delta Airline. Current round trip tickets from Los Angeles to Accra, Ghana are $1,000-1,5000.
If you would like to attend the festival in Togo and not the entire tour, please submit a Cashiers Check or PayPal payment in the amount of $350 (Double Occupancy) or $690 (Single Occupancy) to
10th Gate Yoga, 1035 S. Cloverdale, Los Angeles, CA 90019 (Check) or Krishna108@krishnakaur.org (PayPal)