Level 2 Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training – Conscious Communication
TRAINING REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
The incredible Kundalini Yoga communities in Togo and Ghana are eager to welcome participants from around the world to join the third Level 2 training in West Africa – Conscious Communication. Krishna and Ram Singh has been offering kundalini yoga training there for many years and looks forward to uniting the global and local sangat.
Krishna Kaur and Ram Singh will skillfully guide you to communicate your whole self, to listen not just hear, and to elevate your dialogue so that life is in flow. You will enjoy African hospitality, fresh fruits, local gardens, nearby beaches, and tasty vegetarian food. Start planning now to join this incredible program in Ghana, West Africa!
Price: $1,830.00 (USD) between Dec 15, 2019 and Jan 14, 2020.
All fees must be paid 30 days before the training begins: last day for registration is Jan 14, 2020.
Price includes course materials, accommodations, two meals/day, and taxi to and from Accra airport.
Travel to and from Accra, Ghana to be arranged individually by each participant.Current passport, visa and yellow fever vaccine are required.
Contact email@example.com with your Conscious Communication questions.
Here are some of the logistics you’re likely wondering about:
- VENUE:The training will be at Chillers Hub (http://chillers-hub.com/)
- ACCOMMODATION: You will be staying at Samaritans Valley Hotel (https://www.samaritansvalleyhotel.com/) in Kasoa arriving Feb 13 and checking out on Feb 20. If you would like to arrive earlier or stay later please connect with me.
- MEALS: Breakfasts and lunches will be provided from Feb 14 to 19
- TOUR: If you’re interested in one of the optional 3 day tours at the end of the training you can find out more below or contact Kofi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s what to do next:
- FLIGHTS: We recommend that everyone arrives on Feb 12 or 13 so that you can adjust to the time zone change and get settled in. Your flight home can be booked for Feb 20 (unless you’re joining the optional tour or choosing to stay longer).
- Contact your local Ghanaian embassy or consulate for specific visa requirements.
- Confirm that your passport is valid for a minimum of 6 months after the course with at least 2 empty pages in it.
- Purchase your flight before submitting your visa application.
- Typically 2 weeks are needed to process the visa and mail your documents to/from the embassy but you should apply early to avoid any delays and confirm processing times at your local Ghanaian embassy / consulate.
- Some countries require references and/or a reference letter from Ghana, in this case please email email@example.com
- VACCINES: Physical proof of receiving a yellow fever vaccine in the last 10 years is required before entering the country – this will be checked upon arrival so bring a paper copy with you. Check with your local travel clinic if there are any other vaccines or medications needed (for example malaria medication).
- MEDICAL INSURANCE: Arrange travel insurance for the duration of your stay.
For any other questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
OPTIONAL THREE DAY TOUR AFTER THE TRAINING
TOUR REGISTRATION HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO FEB 7
There will also be an opportunity to join in a tour of Ghana after the training for sightseeing and to absorb some of the local culture. You’ll be picked up from your hotel on Feb 20, 2020 and dropped off at the airport or hotel in Accra on Feb 23, 2020.
Tour Price is $750 (USD)*
*Price includes excursions, transport, accommodation and breakfasts (see tour website below for conditions and cancellation policy). Travel to and from Accra, Ghana to be arranged individually by each participant. Tour packages require a minimum of 3 participants each.
Tour 1: The Ghana’s Coastal Delight Tour
The Ghana Coastal Delight Tour will take you to the Western Region staying at beautiful beach side hotels. You’ll visit the Elmina Castle (UNESCO World Heritage Site) where enslaved African ancestors once walked, Kakum National Park’s aerial tree canopy walkway over 150 ft above the rainforest, the Nzulezo stilt village (UNESCO World Heritage Site tentative) and so much more!
Tour 2: The Incredible Volta Tour
The Incredible Volta Tour will take you to the Volta Region where you’ll stay next to the Volta River surrounded by lush tropical hills. You can enjoy the beautiful Aburi Botanical Gardens, endangered and enchanting mona monkeys at the Tafi Atome Monkey Sanctuary, the highest waterfalls in West Africa at Wli Falls, locally made bead center and more!
See you there!