10/29/2014 – 11/02/2014
Aquarian Moon Holistic Center
Misioneros no. 9 esq. 3 de mayo
This training program is not just for yoga teachers! Consider registering for the training if…
- You are the PARENT OR GUARDIAN of an adolescent or pre-adolescent who wants to develop better communication strategies for challenging times
- You are a TEACHER (academic, yoga, adult-ed, or other) who wants new and highly effective strategies for directing and elevating your class at moments when things feel out of control, stuck, or just not going right.
- You are in a LEADERSHIP role and looking for creative ways to reach those who seek guidance from you…or those who don’t want to seek guidance from you!
- You work or volunteer with YOUTH or at-risk/troubled youth…or if you have hopes of working or volunteering with kids someday.
- You want to make a positive change in the FUTURE of children whom most of us cast aside…and thus in the future of general society
- You want to study with Krishna Kaur, an INSPIRING and EXPERIENCED teacher and community leader who founded Y.O.G.A. for Youth and the International Association of Black Yoga Teachers.
Led by the acclaimed yoga activist, levels 1 & 2 master yoga teacher and trainer, Krishna Kaur Khalsa E-RYT, the Y.O.G.A. for Youth Teacher Training program is one of the oldest and most distinguished youth yoga programs in the world. With more than 30 years of youth yoga instruction under her belt, the Y.O.G.A. for Youth Founder and Chairman is regarded as one of the top 25 master yoga instructors on the planet. Krishna Kaur is assisted by Keval Kaur Khalsa, Y.O.G.A. for Youth NC Regional Coordinator, Professional Kundalini Yoga Teacher Trainer, and Director of the Duke University Dance Program.
Embark upon an unforgettable forty (40) hour intensive training series that will elevate your consciousness and your practice. This training explores some of the most effective approaches to presenting asanas and kriyas to youth. It will enhance your teaching ability and expand your knowledge of yoga across multiple disciplines. The main area of focus will be on developing tools that will assist you in translating ancient yogic principals into a language youth can understand and apply to their daily lives without diminishing its powerful effects. This training prepares you to deliver specialized programming for under-served, “at-risk” and traumatized youth populations, including incarcerated youth. Elevate your personal practice and the young people that you will serve through the Y.O.G.A. for Youth Teacher Training – a program scientifically proven to deliver “significant results” according to Dr. Sat Bir Singh Khalsa, Harvard University.
- Multiple Yoga Discipline Integration
- Secured Facility Preparation & Protocol
- Cultural and Social Sensitivity Development
- Age and Gender Specific Class Formats
- Specialized Program for “At Risk”, Troubled and Traumatized Youth
- Complimentary Y.O.G.A. for Youth Curriculum © Guide
- Hands-On Class Format & Development
- Yoga Alliance Approved CEU’s
Why Y.O.G.A. for Youth
- Access to the Y.O.G.A. for Youth Support Network
- Y.O.G.A. for Youth Teacher Placement Opportunities*
- Y.O.G.A. for Youth Teaching Mentorship Programs*
- Internationally Accredited Program
- Scientifically Proven Curriculum
- Led & Developed by One of the Most Sought-After Master Yoga Teacher Trainers in the World
- Proceeds for Y.O.G.A. for Youth Teacher Trainings Directly Support the Non-Profit Organization’s Youth Programs & Services Worldwide
- All Level Yoga Teachers from Any Discipline
- Youth Facilitators
- Youth Group Leaders
- Youth Counselors & Therapists
- Youth Case Managers
- Pediatricians & Nurses
- School Teachers & Aids
- Youth-Oriented Volunteers & Supporters
- Until Aug 29th $400 USD ($5,300 MXP) – Individual groups of 3 or more, IKYTA members, special Price, etc: $350 USD ($4,600 MXP)
- Until Oct 17th $450 USD ($5,900 MXP) – Individual groups of 3 or more, IKYTA members, special price: $400 USD
- After 17/03 & until the training $500 ($6,600 MXP) – Individual groups of 3 or more, IKYTA members, special price: $450 USD
For registration and more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +52(442)234-1084