KRI Level One
The KRI Level One Aquarian Teacher Curriculum is a 220-hour professional certification program in Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan®. An interactive course in the theory, practice, and basic skills of a Kundalini Yoga instructor, it includes 180 hours of classroom instruction, 40 hours of independent study, a 40-day meditation, and White Tantric Yoga. Graduates of Level One earn the title of KRI Certified Instructor of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan® and fulfill the Yoga Alliance RYT (Registered Yoga Teacher) 200-hour requirement.
Level One introduces the student to the principles and practices of the self-aware and empowered human, and explores how Kundalini Yoga and yogic lifestyle can harmonize and uplift the human experience and awaken your true potential.
During the 10 weekends you will:
- Explore transformation through personal experience
- Develop the knowledge and skills needed to become a Level One Certified Teacher
- Create a successful personal yoga practice
- Awaken and expand your potential using the science of Kundalini Yoga to gain self-knowledge, love, acceptance, and confidence
- Learn about: The Chakras, The Sound Current, The Ten Bodies, Subtle Anatomy, Deep Meditation, Prosperity & Success
Led By: Krishna Kaur March 19-20, 2016
For More Info, email email@example.com