Y.O.G.A. for Youth Teacher Training in Durham, NC
Join us April 8th – 10th & April 15th – 17th, 2016. This training program is not just for yoga teachers! Consider registering for the training if…
- You are the PARENT OR GUARDIAN of an adolescent or pre-adolescent who wants to develop better communication strategies for challenging times
- You are a TEACHER (academic, yoga, adult-ed, or other) who wants new and highly effective strategies for directing and elevating your class at moments when things feel out of control, stuck, or just not going right.
- You are in a LEADERSHIP role and looking for creative ways to reach those who seek guidance from you…or those who don’t want to seek guidance from you!
- You work or volunteer with YOUTH or at-risk/troubled youth…or if you have hopes of working or volunteering with kids someday.
- You want to make a positive change in the FUTURE of children whom most of us cast aside…and thus in the future of general society
The Y.O.G.A. for Youth Teacher Training program is one of the oldest and most distinguished youth yoga programs in the world. Embark on an unforgettable forty (40) hour intensive training series that will elevate your consciousness and your practice. This training explores some of the most effective approaches to presenting asanas and kriyas to youth. It will enhance your teaching ability and expand your knowledge of yoga across multiple disciplines.
The main area of focus will be on developing tools that will assist you in translating ancient yogic principals into a language youth can understand and apply to their daily lives without diminishing its powerful effects. An emphasis will be placed on specialized programming for under-served, “at-risk” and traumatized youth populations.
Led By:Keval Kaur
Early Registration Special — $700 until March 11th, 2016 ($800 after March 11th, 2016).
Limited number of partial scholarships available to full time students and community members with the most financial need! For more information and to apply, contact Sarah at email@example.com.
Click to Register or call (980) 254-0068.
Hull Ave Studio
1515 Hull Ave.
Durham, NC 27705